Sunday, December 12, 2010

the reunion story

sry so long didn't updated my blog ...
well it turns out the reunion is 11dec
instead of 5 ...
well it was fun seeing my fren again ...
we when karaoke , watch movie , eat , online ...
teacher only came for awhile then she left ...

so we followed the boys ...
then they ran away so we chase them but luckily i was smart enough
to go through the other side n caught up wiv them ...
then they wanted to eat ...

well they want to sit a separate table but they
left they're table unattended so it was taken
end up sitting wiv us ...
LOSERS !!

so it turns out to be a great day ...
wish to see them again ...
miss them so much ...
but bc is planning another reunion on 27dec but i cant go ):
sad la ...

but will see them next year i hope ...
n i also hope tat everything goes as plan !! (:

xoxo, angelina

No comments:

Fly around the world with us :D

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i think i'm kinda good at dancing n kinda popular in skul but according to my zodiac rat r populars

my badge baby ...